Friday, December 11, 2009

Hangin' with my Gnomey

A few years ago, Meg and I gave this beautiful Gnome to my sister and bro in law as a gift. It's hard to tell from this angle, but his little satchel holds salt and pepper shakers. I know what you are thinking... what a perfectly unique and thoughtful gift. It's what we do!

So a few months after giving this gem of a gift, we were sneakily returned the Gnome. Ever since, the Gnome has become our little White Elephant gift. We have gotten very creative on how to pass the Gnome back to it's rightful owner. As the current holder of the Gnome, I am scheming on how to best deliver the package. The truth is, I have grown attached to the lil' traveler... but the game must go on. Erin & Noah - If you are reading this blog, prepare yourselves. You never know when the Gnome might end up on your doorstep.

1 comment: