Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...



Christmastime is here, and I couldn't be happier about it. This is my favorite time of year. I am a sucker for holiday tunes, candy canes and pure jolliness. Our tree is decorated with ornaments the all tell a story. There are relics passed down from relatives, angels, Santas, Stewie on a spaceship, batman, homemade ornaments made from popsicle sticks, pictures, U.S.S. Enterprise, snowmen, and now the above owl.


Megan and I have a tradition of getting each other a new ornament every year. Meg has an affinity for owls, and this one caught her eye today. I am still on the hunt for my '09 ornament. I did see a mini turntable that played music today that tickled my fancy, but it didn't have that Je ne sais quoi that I desire. My search will continue.

Christmas cookies and high fives!

No comments:

Post a Comment